Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Upcoming Campout

I have a campout coming called the boyscout camporee. This will be my second fall camporee. I am hoping this one goes well because the rest of my boyscout patrol is not going to be there, as a result, I have to join up the rowdiest, wildest, most uncontrollable patrol in the troop.These guys are so energetic that they make my bouncy, annoying younger brother look tame. I just hope they dont forget the cooking gear. If they do then I will start bringing my own gear every time I have to work with them. The camporee will be at Moose Creek. The camping area is in a meadow, with cows in it. The last time we were at Moose Creek, it was full of cow dung. So you know, I will not be posting on Friday. Also, I might not post Monday and Tuesday next week.

P.S. I am sorry about not posting flood pics like I said I would, I didnt get time to take any these last 2 days.

1 comment:

Dianne de Las Casas said...

Be sure to take pics for your blog!

Love,
Aunt Dianne