Monday, October 13, 2008

The Meat-Sauce Incident

This last Saturday, we had an incident in the kitchen. This incident had to do with a pressure cooker full of food (and still pressurized) and some cold water. The pressure release valve on the lid failed and shot out to I-still-don't-know-where in the kitchen, then the meat sauce in the pressure cooker sprayed all over the place. The spray of meat sauce soaked the windows, the cloth blinds, the countertops, and just about everything ON the countertops. We spent the better part of the night cleaning up the mess. This kind of reminds me of when my dad pulled the orange juice out of the fridge and the maple syrup came out with it. The stuff was EVERYWHERE. It got on both fridges, all over the floor and even sprayed the ceiling. This was easier to get off, but there was a lot more of it. I swear I can still smell meat sauce in the kitchen.

No comments: