Thursday, October 09, 2008

My Floor

Today I have to mop my floor, which is a bit cluttered to say the least. So I get to pick up my office chair, carry it out of my room, set it down outside, mop the floor, pick up my chair again and carry it in. That thing weighs like 50 pounds and I get to carry it over the foot post on my bed. Then I set it down, and it starts making tracks. So then I lay the chair down and wet a nice, clean, white washcloth to clean the chair wheels. The washcloth now looks like it has been used to clean off greasy hands that have just worked on a car. Now here I sit, blogging about a grimy washcloth, and I still have to put away cleaning supplies, fold my clean laundry, put away the clean dishes, start the dirty dishes, clean the kitchen counters and stove, and sweep the kitchen floor. Now my computer is lagging, I'll probably have to clean that out to.Well, goodbye and wish me luck cleaning up, I'll need it.

No comments: