Thursday, September 10, 2009

Almost forgot

Almost forgot to blog about this, but a few weeks after Kiko died, back in April, we got a new puppy who we named Jasper. (I can't believe I forgot about blogger that long.) He is a little ball of pure voom, and when we got him, he was so small, I could carry him up the stairs with ease, now, he's a very big, very energetic, and a very destructive puppy. He has managed to tear up a toy cow (made of canvas), a fire hose toy (made of actual fire hose), and several around-the house items, including a kiddie pool that we got for him to play in. He tore a large gash out of the side and we found bits of blue plastic in his poo a while later. Last night, he got a hold of his poop bag dispenser, broke it apart and shredded all the blue poop bags in the backyard.

Jasper is almost always hungry, wanting lots of treats and food. He's already starting to get fat, despite the crazy fast runs he goes on at the dog park. He's currently sleeping on my Mom's bed, worn out from being all zoom-zoom earlier today,and I hope he doesn't get to energetic today, I don't want him getting anyone mad.

No comments: