Thursday, September 24, 2009

Well, I found QUITE a cool Star Sonata ship


In Star Sonata, I found an amazingly rare ship, 2 of them actually. One is called a Jujuso'rka, it is a ship built by a race known as the Urqa. The other is called a "Battle sphere" a ship so rare, there are less than 10 in the game (as far as I am aware). This picture has both of these ships, me, and an AI ship called "The Guardian of the Lyceum". The picture is a bit small, but the guardian is EASY to spot, it's the big disk on the left. The green ship is my Earth Force Frigate, the red ship is the Jujuso'rka, and the battle sphere is the big, black and white sphere on the right. The Jujoso'rka is a bit harder to spot, it is dark red, and somewhat small. It is my hope to someday have a Jujuso'rka of my own. The Battle sphere has no engine, and must be towed around using a tractor beam, making it dependent upon other people. You might ask "What is that blue ring around the battle sphere?" Well, it is a cloaking device, meant to make it harder to spot, but the Battle sphere has such a high visibility rating that I can see it with ease. I will get other pictures of cool ships and the like posted sometime (I hope!).

No comments: