Monday, October 05, 2009

Star Sonata Update

Star Sonata has had it's universe reset. All the galaxies, planets, and bases have been reset. There are some new problems to solve though, for example, I was playing yesterday, in Sol, and all of the sudden, all the bases, wormholes, and ships in stasis were piled up in one place. That was odd. In other news, Sol now has a gate to Juxtaposition! My team has a base not far from sol, and very close to both Underworld and Prism. I just hope that my team does well and I have fun. One of the ships I want to get is called the Mzungu Fluid, I want it because of it's inbuilt secondary energy. This will give me a huge amount of energy to use. It also has 6 weapon slots, which will help me use this energy well. My team's home galaxy has both Paxian AND Bule ruins, these will provide lots of good stuff to aid us.

No comments: