Friday, October 02, 2009

Argh! Mouse trouble!

My computer's mouse is dying on me. It often double or triple click when I click ONCE. the click flickers when I'm holding the button down. This has lead to a bit of trouble while playing Gmod. Speaking of which, I have a plan in motion to build a floating factory that uses Life Support mod's "powered hoverball", which is a normal hoverball that consumes energy to run, without energy, it shuts down. This means that I will have to find a good way to supply it with power. Solar panels should work fine, but I may need to upgrade to something a bit bigger. Also, I want to build a plane that uses no thrusters or hoverballs (which can be targeted easily) and instead uses a device called a "laser thruster". Here is a good video of the laser thruster (not by me) : Here. These are a bit difficult to use, but are quite strong. They also cannot be targeted, making it very hard to shoot a homing weapon at a plane made with these. In other news, Star Sonata is going to reset tomorrow, all galaxies are going to change, making for a fun time re-mapping. I hope that I dont find This place near low-level warps. I will let you know if I do sometime.

No comments: