Tuesday, April 20, 2010

On Star Sonata failiure and candle-making

Okay, so I really messed up on Star Sonata. I forgot that my Leviathan could take about 1/4 of the damage my Pax Celestica could take, and wound up dying, twice. First, I went into Absolution and set my DWO drones in a really bad spot, then had to run and got killed. Then I did a low level DG (dungeon galaxy) and forgot that the boss of this one is a Sawtooth. A Sawtooth is able to can lock up your turning with it's laser. I died before my DWO drones could kill it. I wound up losing 2 of my 3 Mzungu mining defenders, and a lot of other things. I later traded my last MMD for Command and Control drone. which is a tech level 10, engineer class-only drone that gives a good buff to you and your teammates. I have also gotten remote control 15, and, with help from a teammate, captured a Space Blue Gamma, a really cool ship. I have spent a lot of time in the thing recently, and will probably use it more, until I get a T16+ combat ship.

I have also been trying to make candles IRL, but every time I start to cool it so it will be ready, the thing gets a nice, big crater in the middle, where the wax shrunk. I would like it if someone would tell me how to avoid this when making a candle in a metal votive mould.

No comments: