Wednesday, May 05, 2010

My day so far

I've had better days (weekends) and worse days (3 tests and a report), but all in all, I've had a pretty good day today. I had an early morning PE class, in which we played capture the flag, and although we got beaten in less then a minute in the first two rounds, the teams got evened out pretty darn fast. We still lost, but we had fun. Once I got home, I got back to school, which also went fast, and now I'm down to just a little cleanup in the family room, then I can play (I hope). Today I started watching "freeman's mind", an awesome machinima about the game half-life 1 just search for the name on youtube to find it. I'm planning to watch more before I start my videogaming. I want to play some Garry's Mod today, because I just got a (rather large) addon called "neuro planes" which adds AI controlled aircraft that you can spawn. I'm gonna have so much fun with the C-130, trying to shoot it down while leaning the controls. Might make a nice video while I'm at it, but don't get your hopes up too much, I still need to find a screen recorder.

My dog, Jasper, just walked into my room with a new toy. Now he's giving me the cute face. His new toy is fire hose (just like the last two he shredded) with a tennis ball attached to it using some rope. Jasper likes to share his old toys with our neighbor's dog, Bear. Bear is a very big dog, but still a puppy, although not big enough to get his head over the wall without jumping. When I look at the neighbor's yard, I can see Jasper's shredded firehose toy lying on the porch, now being used by Bear. I need to get to my chores now, family room to clean and sweeop, MAYBE a bathroom to tidy today, and hopefully a bit of gaming after that. Bye!

No comments: