Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Long time no post

It really has been a while since my last post. Lots of stuff to say, prolly gonna space it a bit, rather than make one big megapost.

First: Star Sonata fail...

I got the Earthfore Cruiser, and was trying to capture another Space Blue Gamma.... I ran out of energy just in time for 2 basils and a Sawtooth to show up, and I had no full-tracking weapons... Died, lost 4 of my DWO drones, now I'm Fleet Commander class. I still have a gamma, and got a basil a while ago (as well as the energy, a recent change made them impossible to get).

Second: School.

My school has restarted full-force, and I had forgotten how rough the first week can be, but that's handled now.

Third: Blogging plans

I'll be blogging once every other day or so, as a part of school, now.

No comments: