Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Star Sonata, hard schoolwork, and it's Lunchtime

Okay, this has been one of my better days, for sure. I do have 2 reports due at the end of the week, I do have 2 tests to correct, but it's been a good day. So without further distraction: updates!

In Star Sonata, I am very close to owning my own Basil! All I need to do is get a certain commodity to Handel's Cove, and I'm set. Kinda. I'm still going to need help capturing a Basil, since to capure it you need to kill it with a radiation weapon, and the basil take 1/5 the normal damage from those... But a captured Basil is better than a built one, because captured ones come with 3 items that are actually impossible to get anywhere else. They come with 2 inbuilt weapons and an inbuilt exterminator. These weapons are nice, because one slows downs enemies, and the other sticks these annoying parasites to them, causing extra damage over time. Both of these weapons have epic range because of the Basils' radar and energy, which give a 30% boost to range when equipped together. This ship is also Tech level 15, meaning it can use decent drones. Still no DWO drones, but decent ones. I am also saving up for an Earth Force Cruiser, a tech 16 capital ship with good stats. This will be a big leap for me, because that can use DWO drones, and a nice aura generator the engineer class gets, which doubles the energy bank of all allies nearby. I'm hoping to get it within the week, but it's half a billion credits, so that ma be hard.

My school has been getting a little harder lately. Primarily because I now have 2 reports to write, which are due at the end of the week. One of these reports is 6 pages long, and I have 1 1/2 pages done. The other is shorter, so I'm focusing on the big one first.

Goodbye for now, it's 11 and I haven't eaten since 6. I'll post again tomorrow, perhaps with pictures, about my new Basil, I will have it by then. Bye!

No comments: